Union Milan '17 (Violet)
High style seamlessly blends with function in the Union Women's Milan Snowboard Binding. Not only is it ideal for carving groomers, surfing powder, and sliding rails, but it looks damn good doing it too. It has a soft flex that's perfect for jibbing or lighter-weight riders, and it has a women-specific design to ensure all-day comfort. The multi-zone Asym S2 highback has a soft flex in key areas for easy turning and tweaked grabs, and a stiffer flex on the outside for more lateral support and control when sliding and spinning.
The Stage 5 Duraflex baseplate is lightweight and makes minimal contact with your board to deliver an overall more natural flex. The extruded anodized aluminum heelcup reduces weight while maintaining strength and stiffness, and it never loses it's shape no matter how much you abuse it. The 3D Direct-Connect ankle strap provides a secure and responsive fit without creating painful pressure points, and the Open Toe Strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit.
- Stylish, soft-flexing binding for the park and groomers
- Canted footbed boosts ollie power and eases up pressure points
- Highback enhances lateral support for tricks in the park
- Multi-density thermoformed EVA bushings absorbs impact
- Extruded heelcup locks in your fit and feel
- 3D direct-connect ankle strap eliminates pressure points
- Tool-less adjustment lets you make changes on the go