Salomon Mirage '17
Free yourself from the shackles of traditional, motion-restricting snowboard bindings with the fluid flex and anatomical support of the Salomon Women's Mirage Snowboard Binding. Built off of Salomon's Shadow Fit baseplate, the Mirage provides unrestricted lateral motion, courtesy of its KEVLAR Quickwire heelcup. Instead of a fixed-position heelcup made of aluminum or polycarbonate, the Mirage's heelcup is made of a flexible urethane band that's reinforced with a KEVLAR Quickwire for extra support. This design moves laterally with your boot for a freestyle-friendly feel when you're boosting ollies, tweaking grabs, and locking into presses. And since it's reinforced with a KEVLAR Quickwire, there's still plenty of response for quick edge-to-edge transitions, making for a binding that moves freely without feeling wimpish when you're laying out deep carves.
Boasting a women's-specific Mirage highback, this binding is extremely comfortable thanks to its asymmetric highback that's shaped to a woman's calf muscle. SCS + Full EVA padding eliminates vibration underfoot when you're busting through chop and stomping landings in the park. The ultra-cush 3D Asym Supreme ankle strap and Lock-In Deluxe toe strap provide all-mountain support without those pesky pressure points. Add in its tool-less strap adjustability, fully adjustable toe ramp, and Salomon's Universal Disc for a binding that's fully customizable and compatible with just about any board on the market.
- Medium-flexing binding that looks as good as it feels
- Women's-specific highback for locked-in support and response
- Baseplate with KEVLAR Quickwire provides free lateral motion
- Urethane heelcup gives a freestyle friendly feel without being soft
- SCS + EVA full baseplate padding absorbs harsh vibrations
- Cushy ankle and toe straps eliminate pressure points and lock you in
- Tool-free adjustment makes for on-the-fly changes
- Universal mounting system allows you to use these with any board